Mind Deprogramming Jukebox

Monday 26 May 2008

How scientology works...



It's been a while since I decided to actually post anything that was not some other news
agency's article, someone else's blog or a video from a website. I felt my message could be
conveyed by doing posts that way. It showed others felt the same way I did about these issues, the other was to just inform and show that my sources had some validity. What I mean is that something was published, an effort went into getting the information out to the public and hopefully could be verified. It's good practice to always check your sources and make sure that if you say something to be true you can prove it, or find enough evidence to state you believe it to be true unless otherwise shown.

Good practice.

Lately I have been in support of Anon. Anon is also called Anonymous. If you have no idea who(m) this is, think about a room full of people without any lights on talking about whatever you feel is important. Why no lights? Well because you cannot see or touch or grasp who the others are. Just listen. It is I guess, a group of people with similar ideas about Net freedom. It is not about one person(s), at all... but the collective. Lastly it is a cause in name only against (for now) the cult named Scientology. They brought it on themselves by threatening YouTube to remove a hotly contested video showing Tom Cruise for the wack job he is. Which YouTube did oh so quickly. They sued to have it removed, and by doing so angered a good many people who feel that the internet is the last bastion of free speech. Then they went about placing the Scientology channel on YouTube. I need not state how chilling this is. It shows the power of money and also how scared companies, the courts and government are of the "sacred cow". The cow being any religion. One need not Richard Dawkins to explain this pathetic display of corporate cowardice.

If you look below you will see many posts condemning Scientology. My point of view is one sided.This is from the evidence I have gathered, articles I have read, and studying done of this so called faith for over 20 years which has led me to my conclusions about it's moral fiber and religious practices (if you wish to call them that) and I offer up I think a good deal of that proof in the postings below. What I wish to show you now, before I get to far into this post and you decide not to read any farther, is just what Scientologist's like to do. They have a team of people who PAY, pay vast amounts of money to promote their views. This is fair, I just hope people looking for help do not get sucked into their diabolical fake self-help faith.

LOOK HERE :



I have Clustermaps. It keeps track of who has been to my site from where. As you can see the add for my site on Cluster is the YouTube Scientology channel. This is why Scientology must be destroyed. It is because they wish everyone to hear their side to all things, when and how they want it done. They do not want freedom of speech. It's controlled speech. Anything and all things to do with them must be under their control. Those who oppose them must be crushed, and sued and lied about. Information gather about practices, or abuse will be lost into month long or year long court cases designed to drag out until the party opposed to Scientology is to scared, broke or tried to go on.

I am not opposed in any way to Scientology having a right say what their own beliefs and practices are. We should fight tooth and nail for the right to free speech. The right say what you want and when and WHERE you want too. But the direct, unmitigated, shallow and thuggish censorship this cult has displayed over a dumb video spewing church crap worries me to no end.
It shows how desperate they are to stop any cricistism coming their way. They must be stopped! People right to show (or post videos) about Scientology and it's practices from whatever sources they find. The argument that this information is some secret Church doctrine is bullshit. It was a video of Tom Cruise talking about what he felt was the benefits of his Scientology teachings.



If you want your own YouTube channel fine. But stop telling other people, companies, governments and ISP's what we can and cannot say whilst you go ahead and spew your own
crap laden ideas throughout the same media. The internet is and shall remain a place of
free speech so long as we remain united as one, together as none !

Please Visit : http://www.xenu.net/

No comments: