Mind Deprogramming Jukebox

Tuesday 5 August 2008

Mr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD, Let your love rain down !

Hello,

Always nice to see others on the net caring for each other. A couple of years ago I and many others in a google Athiest news group posted like we do to each other, when a man who professed to be a Doctor named Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD posted some seriously wacked out stuff. Always.. to make a long story short (if you feel like reading the debate we had see the link below,) Andrew had advised someone in a cardiology unit that "Your heart would stop beating if I stopped praying for you". I told him in the forum that he was nuts and if I ever could I would like to get his medical license revoked.



That's the jist of things. Anyways, I found that he has a website where Andrew has listed the people who have made statements against his beliefs in God or Jesus and that they are listed with information when these people have fallen ill or died (,how he finds out.. doctor friends or medical listings? perhaps.. I don't know,) then posts on this website that the almighty "God" has judged them.

Here is the link : http://heartmdphd.com/Convicts/

All you need do is find "platothelapdog" in that list as evidence. I just wanted to point out this is why I think we need to ban religions around the world. It makes people insane.

As for Mr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD, all the info you ever need to find about him is scattered in the internet search listings and forums and message boards he goes too. Just google his sad name and you can see all you need to know about this poor insane man, and the insane company he keeps.

Enjoy !

1 comment:

Jamwes said...

I agree, all religions should be banned. The world would be a much safer place that way.