Mind Deprogramming Jukebox

Wednesday 2 November 2005

GOT CASH ?

I was thinking about the American debt since the Bush goverment wanted to spend Billions on this Flu when it has yet to cause massive deaths anywhere. Welp



YIKES, seems the Americans are going broke and nobody really is caring. The society with the deficit is way off balance. Spiraling national debt, I guess all the politicans care about is the next election. Why since most politicans are stinky rich.
LOOK OUT HYPER INFLATION, WONDER WHY THE US DOLLAR IS GOING LOWER ROFL !!!! IDIOTS !

BTW, we are not that much better, and dang we get taxed to heck in Canada !!!!


A great source of info is also :

2 comments:

Sonja Nelson said...

ahh I see you found the word verification feature :P good job.

fc said...

Good points you make about our fiscal condition here in the states. It is sad that the GOP has been so reckless with money (taxpayers money) especially in the fiasco that is Iraq. Toyota pickup trucks loaded with money riding around giving it away with no accountability. 8 billion missing in one deal and over 1.2 billion in another.

I just posted about the torture camps in Europe that just hit the headlines yesterday. Looks like Bush is getting caught in more hypocrasy and incompetence.

Thanks for linking to my blog - fatcat politics. I will return the favor when I update my template next. Best of luck with your new blog. I check often the blogs that link to me. Very interesting ideas and reactions from other "little bloggers" like myself.

Regards
- fc