Mind Deprogramming Jukebox

Friday 4 November 2005

MIKE "THE MILKMAN" MORALE

Taking a moment away from my rants and musings about politics and the new world order, I would like to present a website to you. This website is http://www.milkmanmike.com.
Mike and I grew up together, neighbors as childern. He is a former guinessbook of world records holder for, well squirting milk out his eye. He has been on several late night talk shows, traveled the world for it and had a great deal of fun and minor celeb status because of this. However one night Mike lost his claim to fame, he was beaten by 6 inches. I still say using common sense, if the height of one person is greater then that of another [ and this dude who beat him was tall !! ] they should have the contest at equal height to prohibit this from truly being a factor. That aside. Visit Mikes site and I hope you enjoy it, I support completely his effort to once again be the true MILKMAN !

1 comment:

Davoh said...

hello, interesting thoughts and writing, just thought to drop in, (must be a "Commonwealth" thing). Oh well.
Cheers from the other hemisphere.